Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Total makeover!

While smoking after my dinner today something come up my mind by looking at my big tummy. Maybe this can somehow generate money to hospital (since im working in a hospital). I know what is hospital objective but i think this is a great opportunity since nowdays appearance is everything.

Since every hospital have most of the specialty in health why not make it a reality show about changing someone life from big, fat, ugly, dirty, unhealthy guy to hansome and healthy guy. It might take several month to change someone but if this worked promote a workshop for makeover program.

I know there's a lot of makeover tv show, this almost the same just it is a total makeover. Combining surgery, life, attitude, food and so on. Make it like a reborn person. If makeover tvshow only changing person in show, hospital makeover can do it in a program.

No comments: